21 January, 2009

Internationalization the silverstripe calendar module

Yesterday night (22.01.2009), I managed to integrate i18n to the calendar module.

i18n are means of adapting computer software to different languages with out any software engineering. This is added to the module with reference to the implementation of the SilverStripe Open Source CMS.

The module is now working well for English and Sinhala ( Click here to see the Sinhala enabled site ). So I would love to hear for any contributions for translating the module to more and more languages.

I believe this is a nice project, where you can have calendars in your own language. If you feel like to contribute as a translator check the following words and translate them, and email me fonsekaean@gmail.com . I'd love to hear from you ;)

JAN
FEB
MAR
APR
MAY
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC

SUN
MON
TUE
WED
THU
FRI
SAT

JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

NEXT
PRE

No comments: